TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BEDROOM 2 DANCEFLOOR COMPETITION – APRIL TO MAY 2019
Bedroom 2 Dancefloor Competition Terms and Conditions April to May 2019
Promoter: Nordoff Robbins, Music Therapy (registered charity 280960), registered office is 2 Lissenden Gardens, London NW5 1PQ
The Bedroom 2 Dancefloor DJ competition
- Bedroom 2 Dancefloor amateur DJ competition is open to UK residents only and is not open to any employees of Nordoff Robbins or Hard Rock Hotel London or any member of their family.
- Competitors must be at least 18 years old at the time the competition closes.
- The DJ competition opens on Wednesday 03rd April and closes at 11.59pm on 26th April 2019
- This competition is open only to unsigned and amateur DJs. Those who hold residencies or are signed to a label will not be considered and are not eligible to participate.
- Mixes must be unique and exclusive to this contest and include the ‘bedroom2dancefloor’ artwork. Any alteration to the artwork results in the mix not being considered.
- Entrants must have a Mixcloud account to upload the mix
- Only mixes using the correct competition upload will be considered. Entries must correctly quote Bedroom2Dancefloor_(your name)_(Name of your mix), tag #bedroom2dancefloor
- Mixes must NOT be any longer than 30 minutes
- A maximum of one (1) entry is allowed per person
- A short description of your mix could be helpful, but is not a prerequisite (max. 150 words)
- Any attempt to falsify play counts will result in immediate disqualification without further notice.
- The top 15 mixes that go in front of the Bedroom 2 Dancefloor judging panel will be selected based on the highest number of listens at the time the competition closes at 11.59 pm on 26th April 2019
- The top 5 mixes will be based on a judging criteria given to the judging panel. Judges will look for technique, track choice and creativity. The judge’s decision is discretionary and final.
- The judging panel can change at anytime without notice.
- We cannot be held responsible for entries which are lost or corrupted or for any entries to a Prize Promotion which we do not receive as a result of any technical error, however caused. In addition, We cannot accept any liability for any difficulties experienced in submitting an entry. Proof of entry or submission will not be proof of receipt by Us
- We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. We may request such information as we consider reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entrant and prizes may be withheld unless and until We are satisfied with the verification.
The Ultimate DJ Experience prize:
- The prize/s is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Hard Rock Hotel London, Great Cumberland Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL is based on a 2 night stay, with two people sharing a Rock Royalty Suite. Booking is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. Stay must be taken by 31st December 2019. Arrangements for hotel stay to be arranged via contact at Nordoff Robbins.
- Train travel is included for two people up to the value of £150 per person. Travel will be booked and supplied by Hard Rock Hotel London, following consultation and agreement with prize winner
- Only the winner will receive £500 spending money
- Point Blank Music School Prize: the winner will be able to pick any of Point Blank’s 6 month online courses, ranging from Music Composition, Mixing and Mastering, Electronic Music Production, Sound Design and more subject to the conditions below.
- The winner must enrol for either the week commencing 30/09/2019 or w/c 28/09/2020 intake to receive this part of the prize package. These dates are non-transferable or negotiable.
- Native Instruments Traktor S4 DJ Controller will be posted to the winners chosen postal address within 6 weeks of the winner announcement. We take no responsibility of any damage or loss that may occur once posted.
- Soho radio slot is subject to agreed time slot and to the discretion of the radio station should they deem the mix or the winner unsuitable
- Nordoff Robbins are offering a chance to play at one of our Nordoff Robbins owned events, following consultation and agreement with prize winner. Only travel will be included in this prize.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for their own behaviour whilst participating in the prize. Illegal or inappropriate behaviour may result in cancellation of the prize at any point of the duration with no liability to the organiser.
- You must be contactable within 48hrs of the closing date to be notified of your win. We shall make reasonable attempts to contact you but if you do not rely within 48hrs we will obliged to choose another winner, after which your prize will be deemed forfeited
- We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Competition and/or report, remove or block you from (or remove your entry or comment from) the relevant Facebook Page/Twitter Page/Instagram Page if your entry or any comment from you is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, offensive, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation or entity or if We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that if you are a Winner:
(a) you consent to Us using your name and/or image in Our publicity for the Competition and in such promotional materials as We see fit whether now or in the future, anywhere in the world;
(b) you consent to Nordoff Robbins and affiliates to using your mix for promotional purposes
31. Note that If you choose to participate in this competition, you agree to Nordoff Robbins and/or Hard Rock London processing certain information relating to you and your entry which is necessary for us to operate the competition. We may pass such information onto third parties for the redemption of the Competition prizes and in accordance with our applicable privacy policies.
Nordoff Robbins 2019