VOTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BEDROOM 2 DANCEFLOOR COMPETITION – APRIL TO MAY 2019
Bedroom 2 Dancefloor Voting Competition Terms and Conditions April to May 2019
Promoter: Nordoff Robbins, Music Therapy (registered charity 280960), registered office is 2 Lissenden Gardens, London NW5 1PQ
The Bedroom 2 Dancefloor DJ VOTING PRIZE DRAW
- Bedroom 2 Dancefloor prize draw is open to UK residents only and is not open to any employees of Nordoff Robbins or Hard Rock Hotel London or any member of their family.
- Entrants/voters must be at least 18 years old at the time the competition closes.
- The voting prize draw opens on Monday 13th May and closes at 11.59pm on 26th May 2019
- Any attempt to falsify votes will result in immediate disqualification without further notice.
The Bedroom 2 Dancefloor voting prize:
- The prize/s is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Hard Rock Hotel London, Great Cumberland Pl, Marylebone, London W1H 7DL is based on a 2-night stay, with two people sharing a Standard Room. Booking is subject to availability and blackout dates apply. Stay must be taken by 31st December 2019. Arrangements for hotel stay to be arranged via contact at Nordoff Robbins.
- Train travel is included for two people up to the value of £150 per person. Travel will be booked and supplied by Hard Rock Hotel London, following consultation and agreement with prize winner
- By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner is responsible for their own behaviour whilst participating in the prize. Illegal or inappropriate behaviour may result in cancellation of the prize at any point of the duration with no liability to the organiser.
- You must be contactable within 48hrs of the closing date to be notified of your win. We shall make reasonable attempts to contact you but if you do not rely within 48hrs we will obliged to choose another winner, after which your prize will be deemed forfeited
- We reserve the right to disqualify you from the Prize Draw and/or report, remove or block you from (or remove your entry or comment from) the relevant Facebook Page/Twitter Page/Instagram Page if your entry or any comment from you is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, offensive, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership, corporation or entity or if We have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that if you are a Winner:
(a) you consent to Us using your name and/or image in Our publicity for the Competition and in such promotional materials as We see fit whether now or in the future, anywhere in the world;
- Note that If you choose to participate in this Prize Draw, you agree to Nordoff Robbins and/or Hard Rock London processing certain information relating to you and your entry which is necessary for us to operate the competition. We may pass such information onto third parties for the redemption of the Competition prizes and in accordance with our applicable privacy policies.
Nordoff Robbins 2019